vrijdag 11 september 2015

Outfit; Simple things

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey babes, here i am again. My second day in germany! Sometimes i love the simple looks and we walked the whole day so i had to wear comfortable shoes. I like the overall look. I get many inspiration with looking at lissyroddy from instagram. She is so on point and i created this look just looking at her. My inspiration! It was raining that day so we had to shoot in between the rainy cloudy weather. We took these photo's at room pot a bungalow park in germany. I like the photo's. At first i thought they turned out a little bit normal but i like the colors and it's different than the other photo's on my blog so I'm kinda happy with them. I hope you like the look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Shoes - Nike * Culottes - H&M * Coat - H&M * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Bodysuit - Forever21 * Bag - Fake chanel * Earrings - Primark

3 opmerkingen: