woensdag 30 september 2015

Outfit; Bronzed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey loves, an all white look for you. Wearing my culottes again. Summers over so when i can still pull this white culotte of i will. The sun is shining and the weather is good. My skin is still bronzed but the tan will disappear real soon. Im also wearing my new white blouse from H&M trend! Wanted this blouse for so long and now i got it! It is so oversized i could live in it! I wanted to keep this look simple so just black boots and pink lips. I really need to dye my hair. It really looks terrible.. Im gonna dye my hair on tuesday and i really can't wait! I want it whiter. Its already blonde now but i want it snow white but i want to keep my hair on my head so i don't know if thats possible in 1 time.. well see! Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Long blouse - H&M trend * Shirt - Primark * White culottes - H&M trend * Shoes - H&M * Watch - Cluse watches * Earrings - Primark * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com 

2 opmerkingen: