donderdag 12 maart 2015

New hair x Hairtalk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, in the previous outfit post i told you i had new hair. Meet my new long hair again. A bit longer than the other times with extensions and i really like it. My own hair is so thin that i need to wear extensions to do something with it. when i curl my own thin hair it last for 5 minutes than it's gone. I really have horrible hair. I cant have long hair with my own hair and i really want that so i need to take hair extensions. It's really me lifesaver. I buy them at www.greathairextensions.nl and i wear the brand dibiase i always take 50 cm and color 102.. Ash blonde, when they came in they seem a bit yellow but really a silvershampoo can change the whole color! It's now ash blond and im in love. My good friend maxime puts them in my hair and i feel like a true princess again. Ready for summer! For my big waves i use a curling cone. A thick one.. First i have too many curls then i brush them out with hairspray and then you get these curls. Im thinking about to make a tutorial cause loads of people ask about how i style my hair! Let me know what you think about the look. Lots of love Xo Cheek Mirjam

* Hairextensions - Here * Top - Newlook

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vond dat korte leuk, maar dit is ook weer erg mooi :)!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi! :) Welke krultang gebruik je? Ik mis het ook, lang haar. Binnenkort maar eens kijken of ik een set kan vinden die ik kan matchen bij mijn zilvergrijze haren..x Chantal


    www.commedescoco.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. They look great on you! I have super fine hair as well and have always wanted to try extensions.

    xo, alison*elle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your hair is so gorgeous, I'm jealous!

    Shannon Marie Schnella Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen