donderdag 8 januari 2015

Mobile outfit; City of love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, I dont know if i can call this an outfit cause you don't see it that good. But this was my look a week ago when i went to antwerpen with my babyboo! We went 2 days to antwerpen to celebrate my boyfriend and my birthday. We went to hotel astoria in the middle of the city. Not a chique and luxe hotel but a comfy one. I loved the place, We had the best balcony ever and i love the view. Antwerpen is such a cool town with so much inspiration and so much amazing people! I know paris is the city of love but my boyfriend and i agreed on one thing. Antwerpen is our city of love!

Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* White long blouse - Primark * Shoes - River island * Cap - New yorker * Coat - Monki 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love that jacket!

    http://modas-diva.blogspot.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. boyish but still feminine, this is super cute, I love it :)

    fishnetandfairytypes / beauty & style blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Frankly, I wouldn't be tooo worried about what the bionic, bloated, whorizontal world thot about me, dear; I'd be much more concerned about what Jesus shall say at our General Judgment. You may not like me now, yet, I’m not out to please you, girl. Lemme wanna gonna tella youse Who (grrr - New Joisey accent):

    Greeting, earthling. Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant, catch-22-excitotoxxins, guhroovaliciousnessly delicious, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Reality-Firepower-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-real-McCoy-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal: PLEASE KEEP HANDS/FEET INSIDE THE WIDE UNTIL WE MADE A CIRCUMFERENCE OF the OUTSTANDING, NEVER-ENDING, THRILLIONTH-RED-MARKER-POSSIBILITIES!!! Puh-leeeze meet me Upstairs. Do that for us. Cya soon, girl…

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen