donderdag 4 december 2014

Mobile outfit; Paris baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, I wish i was in paris but im just wearing my new amazing see through top with the text paris. Almost as good as being in paris, almost.. I have it from a lovely dutch webshop called kenzaa. Amazing items,trendy and stylish! You should really check it out. Also got some killer boots i will show them soon on my blog! I wanted to make the photo's outside but i ran out of time so i had to do it like this.. not the best photo's but i love my outfit. Wearing my mom jeans from urban outfitters. Really one of the best jeans ever! I love the high waist. Maybe the jeans is a little too short to wear it in the winter but fck that.. I rather look fashion freezing my ass of than look simple and feeling warm!  Did you see my amazing warm oversized vest? Got it from primark im wearing size 18 here  and im normal a size 10 in primark haha Oh yes i like it oversized! What do you think of my look? Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Top - Kenzaa (HERE) * Jeans - Urban outfitters * Shoes - Jeffrey campbell * Oversized cardigan - Primark

6 opmerkingen: