donderdag 27 november 2014

My favourite sneakers


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hey loves, today i want to show you my favourite sneakers. They walk like heaven all four of them. The fit is also so good. I wear them to my work everyday cause im a hairdresser and i need to walk and stand everyday for like 8 hours.. sometimes 12 hours so i really don't know what to do without them. I really like my new ones you see them at number 3. These are the new members of my nike addiction. These are the rosherun's winter edition. The fabric is much better and so much thicker than the summer edition and you dont see your toes wiggling back and forth! Every girl needs a pair of black nikes in her closet cause they are so cool under every outfit! Do you also have nike shoes? and which shoes are your favourites? Let me know LOTS OF LOVE CHEEK Mirjam

1 - Defshop (HERE
2. Nike webshop (HERE)
3. Foot locker
4. Got them from my best friend who works at nike

1 opmerking:

  1. hola. para el caso de la 1, 2 y 4 los modelos estàn bien pero la suela no; en cambio no pasa nada con la nùmero 3: ni la suela ni el modelo.
    greetings (=

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen