woensdag 16 juli 2014

Outfit; Gestuz jacket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ph. Bruce Mangal

Lovely readers, This is such a story.. I was so stupid. My boyfriend and i made these photo's by a train station. I was sitting on the side of the rails and we werent paying any attention if there's a train coming. We were making shots and then the train was coming. We diddnt see the train and then the train made a trumpet noise and my boyfriend and i were in shock. We made it in time so my legs werend chopped off and then the railway guards were coming to us a little bit angry cause they thought i wanted to kill myself. So i was like im really sorry and i diddnt mean to scare you. He really was in shock. I felt a bit sorry cause all i wanted to do was make a good outfit photo. But the results are cool right? haha I never do it again though. Oke about my outfit. How cool is my new long bomberjacket from gestuz? I went to see my friend eva at her lovely store AT EVE'S (link) and i saw this jacket hanging there and i thought YOLO lets buy the jacket. So now its mine and im so happy with it. Also wearing my amazing new watch, love the all black look with a golden twist in it. Let me know what you think of my look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Bomber jacket - Gestuz from at eve's ( Link ) * Jeans - Only * Shoes - Nelly.com * Hat - New yorker * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Blouse - H&M * Watch - Cluse ( HERE ) * Necklace - H&M 

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Staat je weer geweldig, volgens mij kan jij alles dragen en nog zie je er geweldig uit!
    Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love the outfit!!!

    please visit my blog ! <3

    www.matoileblanche.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ahh the pictures look amazing though! You are so pretty and have such a good style!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gave zonnebril!!! Wat vind jij van de houten zonnebrillen van Beaverbril? http://www.beaverbril.nl wordt volgens mij echt de hype van 2014! Klik hier voor meer.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen