woensdag 23 april 2014

Outfit; Dusseldorf day 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Ph. Bruce Mangal

Hey lovely readers, Im back from Dusseldorf and i had an amazing time. I went there with my dad, mom, brother and my boyfriend. It was a suprise for my mothers birthday. We all were so excited and the hotel was pretty awesome. Big rooms plus swimmingpool and sauna so if you ever want to go to dusseldorf just click at swisshotel cause they were awesome. We went 3 days and thats enough to see the city. Offcourse i was bummed when we went home cause the time was going so fast but hey been there done that now i want to go to london with my boyfriend! I shopped loads in dusseldorf so you gonna see my new stuff on the blog really soon. Im gonna run now cause im going to almere just walk around the city maybe shop a little bit with my BFF. Let me know what you think of the look. Lots of love Cheek Mirjam

* Jacket - H&M * Sweater - Choies * Sunglasses - Zerouv.com * Cap - New yorker * Shorts - Zara * Kimono - Nelly.com * Bagpack - Lamodauk.com

6 opmerkingen: